Corpedia’s library of off-the-shelf courseware consists of more than 900 courses in varying lengths and formats to fit your compliance and ethics training needs. Our Off-the-Shelf courseware can be launched as-is, or customized to suit your organization’s unique culture and branding.
Full-length, Foundational Training
Averaging between 30-60 minutes, Corpedia’s full-length training courseware solutions are used to build a core compliance training program with topical, concept-based content, and integrated story modules.
Medium-length “Refresher” Training
Approximately 15-20 minutes in length, Corpedia’s refresher courseware options focus on specific risk areas to refresh trainees’ knowledge on a specific topic. These are designed for lower-risk employee populations and for those employees with very limited training time.
Short, Multi-channel Training Communications
Developed to support a broader training curriculum, Corpedia offers EthiFlicks (2-3 minutes) and EthiClips (2-5 minutes) to underscore key topics via multiple compliance communication delivery methods, including the use of corporate intranet sites, training email invitations, email reminders, scheduled meetings, and more.
RealBiz Shorts are short, funny videos that take a serious look at crucial ethics and compliance challenges facing all organizations. To learn more about RealBiz Shorts and request a demo, click here.
Library of Courses
Corpedia’s courseware library continues to expand as our clients’ needs demand and as laws and regulations change. Our current library includes, but is not limited to the following categories and topics:
- Acting Ethically
- Adhering to Export Controls
- Avoiding Conflicts of Interest
- Avoiding Corruption/FCPA
- Avoiding Insider Trading
- California Sexual Harassment
- Communicating Carefully
- Complying with Competition Laws & Principles
- Complying with Wage and Hour Rules
- Encouraging Reporting and Conducting Investigations
- Encouraging Workplace Diversity
- Giving and Receiving Business Courtesies
- Keeping Accurate Financial Records
- Managing Records
- Preventing Employment Discrimination
- Preventing Workplace Harassment
- Protecting & Respecting Intellectual Property
- Protecting Confidential Information
- Protecting Consumer Privacy
- Respecting Employee Privacy
- Using Company Assets Properly