PHP Web Developer
Corpedia, An NYSE Euronext Company and the leader in governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) e-learning and advisory services, currently has an opening for a PHP Web Developer at our corporate offices in Phoenix, AZ.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The Web Developer will be responsible for maintaining and modifying our existing corporate websites. The Developer may also have the opportunity to completely redevelop the sites in the near future. In addition, the Developer will work with the marketing department to implement new media marketing campaigns and develop new online products relating to those campaigns.
- Bachelors Degree (preferred) in CIS, CS or equivalent
- Experience writing WordPress plug-ins and themes.
- Thorough knowledge of LAMP stack including:
- Extensive PHP experience. Other web languages (Ruby, Python, etc.) a plus.
- Extensive MySQL experience. Other databases (PostgreSQL, etc.) a plus.
- Linux configuration and maintenance experience.
- Apache configuration experience.
- Experience using source code control systems.
- Graphic design experience a plus.
- Web application framework (Cake, CodeIgniter, Rails, etc.) experience a plus.
- Experience in securing PHP applications in a production environment.
- Team player in an agile environment.
Corpedia offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flex (Medical) Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability Insurance
- Vacation/Personal/Sick Leave
An Equal Opportunity Employer